2014 Core Set – Rush of the Wild – Event Deck
With the release of Magic 2014 comes a new Event Deck. This one is called “Rush of the Wild.”
With your horde of warriors, shamans, and wild beasts, your goal is to put your opponents on the back foot, then smash through their defenses. This deck lets you take the offensive, dominating the battle and denying your enemy time to execute a strategy.
Battle for Zendikar – Ultimate Sacrifice – Event Deck
The end is coming, and the Ultimate Sacrifice Event Deck is poised to hasten that end. Mostly for your opponent.
Combining the ready-made-to-sacrifice Eldrazi Scions with several powerful cards from Tarkir Block and Magic Origins, this deck can create a horde of token creatures capable of burying the opponent in combat, fueling powerful spells, or feeding larger creatures.
Built as a ready-to-play deck for your local Standard tournament, or something you can customize to your liking, the Ultimate Sacrifice deck is ready to play right out of the box—and ready to run over anyone who dares to challenge the Eldrazi horde.
Magic Origins – Deck Builder’s Toolkit
The Deck Builder’s Toolkit includes:
- 125 semi-randomized cards
- Four 15-card booster packs from recent Magic: The Gathering sets (One each from Journey into Nyx, Fate Reforged, Dragons of Tarkir, and Magic Origins)
- 100 basic land cards (Magic Origins art)
- Deck builder’s guide to creating the best Magic decks
- Magic rules reference card
- Full-art reusable card storage box